Wednesday, May 23, 2007

why am i here...

dark clouds gathered in the sky...like am omen from heaven...as if telling me of my eminent doom...the skys crying out to me asking me to tell them who i am...or where i come from..asking me...god's child..in search of nothing but a morsel of happiness...what is it that i look for...who is it that i'm searching for...where lies the end of this road..what have i learnt in this short life that ive led? some sucsess..lots of failure....nothing ..nothing much...nothing worthwhile...i ask this question again and again ,"god,why am i here? what makes me special? " i had a goal once..where is it now...the harsh realities of this nasty world seems to have blinded me....i can't see the path that i tread clearly..where..where am i destined to go? my soul tries to break free...it thirst's for that thing called happiness..when i close my eyes...i dream of sun bathed beaches..and trees swaying in the soft spring wind...the smell of the primroses filing the air..my heart cries for that heaven..the heaven of freedom..where there is forgiveness ...no sorrow...i'm tired of this world...

No comments: